1. GENERAL TERMS
The website www.nadiasflowershop.gr includes the online store with the distinctive title nadiasflowershop (hereinafter referred to as the distinctive title). The headquarters of the company is located at 17 Socratous, Voula, 16673, Attica. This e-shop enables both our customers and all internet users to be informed immediately about the products offered by our company, as well as to make their purchases electronically.
Copyright and Trademark. All website design, text, graphics, selection and settings are the property of “nadiasflowershop” and are the property of “All Photos and Graphics posted on www.nadiasflowershop. gr are subject to copyright and we reserve all legal rights to use them. “It is forbidden to store, copy and republish our photos without our permission.”
as well as the ways of communicating with us.
What is personal data
The term “personal data” refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or may identify you, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data or Data”.
What Personal Data Do We Collect and When
We take care to collect only the absolutely necessary Personal Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. This Data includes the following:
● Contact details, including name, email, no. telephone, postal and billing address
● Login and account details, including username, password, and unique username
● Personal information, including gender, Voula and shopping history
Payment or credit card details
● Device IDs, call status, network access, storage information, and battery information
● Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers,
web browser identification and publishing data, as well as web beacons and tags
How we use your Data and why:
We use your personal information for the following purposes: To provide information about the Websites and Services you request
Product orders: The Company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, to process the order of products and / or services, to provide customer service, to comply with legal obligations, to oppose, raise or exercise legal requirements. If we do not collect your Data when completing the order either from our physical store or from our online store, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. Your Data may need to be transferred to third parties for the supply or delivery of the product you have ordered. In addition, we may retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to meet our contractual obligations, such as product returns, as required by law.
User Registration: The Company processes your Data in order to provide you with account functions and to facilitate the purchase of products.
Contact: The Company uses your Data to respond to your requests / inquiries, refund requests and / or complaints. The information you share with us, enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We may also maintain a record of your inquiries / requests to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in order to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience. Sometimes, we will need to share your Data with a third party that provides a service (such as courier delivery). Without sharing your personal information, we would not be able to satisfy your request. For the disclosure of information about our products and services, as well as for other promotional purposes
Sending a newsletter / offers: With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and transaction details to inform you via e-mail about relevant products and services, including personalized / personalized offers, discounts, etc. Of course you have the option to revoke this consent at any time.
Web push notifications: Depending on your navigation, you can receive, having previously given your consent, notifications about our offers, news, your wishlist and your shopping cart. Of course you can revoke this consent at any time.
Who are the recipients of your Data – How is your Data communicated?
Access to your Data is the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality and our partner companies or third party service providers, who process your Data as Processors on our behalf and in accordance with our orders. Disclosure by nadiasflowershop We do not trade or transmit your personal data to third parties except as set forth in this Privacy Statement and as required by law.
Nadiasflowershop shares your personal data with:
● Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of nadiasflowershop, for example for credit card and payment processing, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, brand and product promotion management, as well as management of certain services and data. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
● Other third parties, to the extent required for the following purposes:
(i) compliance with a government request, court decision or applicable law, (ii) preventing illegal uses of our Websites or breaches of our Websites and our policies, (iii) our protection against third party claims, and ( iv) contributing to the prevention or investigation of cases of fraud (eg counterfeiting)
● To other third parties when you have given your consent
Sharing by You When you use certain social media items on our Websites, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and Voula. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about how you interact with nadiasflowershop.
Your rights regarding your Personal Data
At nadiasflowershop we recognize and guarantee your following rights:
● Right to transparent information, for the exercise of your rights (Articles 12, 13, 14 GCC),
● Right of access (Article 15 GCC) to the personal data we have collected from you
● Right of correction (Article 16 GCC) of inaccurate personal information we have about you
● Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GCC) the Member-User account and the information we have about you. It should be noted that the exercise of the right to unsubscribe to an active subscriber implies the inability to continue to provide the services you requested.
● Right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GCC) where possible.
● Right of objection (Article 21 GCC) to the processing of your personal data.
● Right to revoke your already given consent (Article 7 GCC), ie to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on consent. The legality of the processing of your data is not affected by the withdrawal of consent until the time at which you requested the revocation. Right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., Athens, PC 23 23, +30 210 6475600, email@example.com)
You have every right to exercise your rights by sending an email to the company’s email or by letter to the address Voula, Socratous 17. additional information for the purpose of identifying and confirming your details.
Cookies | Pixel Tags
Nadiasflowershop collects information, which may include personal data, from the web browser you use when you use our Websites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie ID, information about your cookies, and information about whether your device has software for accessing certain components; (iii) unique device ID and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings (vi) country and time zone, (vii) previous visits to websites, (viii) information about your interaction with our Websites, such as number of clicks, purchases, declared preferences, and (ix) access times and related URLs. It is also possible to collect information from third parties through the Web
There are generally three categories of cookies used on our Websites:
● Functionality: These cookies are required for basic functions
websites and are therefore always enabled. They include cookies that allow our Websites to “remember” you during your browsing, during a single visit or, if you request, from one visit to another. They allow the “Shopping Cart” and “Checkout” features to be available and help with security and compliance issues.
● Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the operation of our Websites by monitoring usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on websites. Rejecting these cookies can lead to inadequate personalization of proposals and poor website performance.
● Social media, ads: Social media cookies offer you the ability to connect to the social media networks you use and share content from our Websites on social media. Ad cookies (third parties) collect information to contribute to the better personalization of ads according to your interests, both on our Websites and others. In some cases, these cookies include the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of ads that are not so relevant to you or the inability to effectively connect with Facebook, or other social media and / or the inability of you to share content on social media.